Leasing options available for Australian and New Zealand clients. Please contact us for more details.
The SCENAR Pro Essential Package includes:
• SCENAR Pro Essential device
• Carry Bag
• 2x Conductive Gloves
• 1x Leads
• 1x Hair Comb electrode
• 1x set of 5×5 pads
• 3 day live seminar
• Operational Manual
• User’s Manual
• 12 months online training
• 2 year warranty
RITMSCENAR® Pro Essential C is an entry level SCENAR® device suitable for practitioners, looking for a cost-effective and efficient pain management tool. This device is also appropriate for home users wanting to go one step further into the SCENAR technology. It supports basic but very effective parameters that with minimum training will provide extremely good results.
The RITMSCENAR® Pro Essential C incorporate the latest development in SCENAR technology: a fully automatic function, where the Frequency, Intensity and the Gap between the signals are changing in real time based on the skin reaction.
The new RITMSCENAR® Pro Essential C supports colour LCD display.
The RITMSCENAR® Pro Essential C incorporates 5 pre-built setting combinations.
The RITMSCENAR® Pro Essential C device supports 2 Dose Modes and one Manual Mode (Dose 0):
- Dose 0 (Manual Mode) – all device settings, localization of active points and treatment durations are determined subjectively by the therapist.
- Dose 1 – treatment of a particular skin area is dosed automatically by the device. The treatment time is determined by the device and depends on the changes in skin parameters.
- Screening Mode – Dose 4 is the newest feature, allowing the Practitioner to quickly identify asymmetries in liable application.
The device can be set up with 3:1 Amplitude Modulation.
The Frequency Modulation incorporated in the RITMSCENAR® Pro Essential C is from 30Hz to 120Hz.
Influencing Frequencies supported are 14Hz, 60Hz, 90Hz and 340Hz for treating chronic and acute pain.
One year online training is included in the price.